Thursday, February 11, 2010

Caden's 1st Birthday Party - VA Version

Caden's party at our place on Fort Eustis was on January 23rd at 3 pm. It wasn't nearly as big of a party, which was good because our place here isn't nearly as big! We still had a lot of fun though. I decided to make him cupcakes this year for this party. I had a blast making them while he was napping. Might me something I could get into one day.

My Cookie Monster Cupcakes

A close up.
Andy said they were very yummy :)

The set up


The Birthday Banner




Our "Diaper Baby" ready to dig into his cupcake.




Attacking the marshmallow eyes with no problem.
We did take the "mouth" (cookie) off his cupcake before giving it to him since it was too hard for him.



Chowing down


After he finished his cupcake we were able to give him a wipe bath.
Then he went back to playing.


Playing with Uncle Nathan


No comments: