Monday, June 21, 2010

Growing Up Too Fast

My baby is now 17 Months Old. He is at such a fun stage. He is struggling to get his last eye tooth in. It has broken the skin and is maybe half way through, but it does not seem to want to come the rest of the way. Its making him not so happy some days and he's been drooling like crazy. Other than that he is a happy, active, lovable, busy little boy. He has really started talking. He says several recognizable words and aside from that babbles continually in what sounds to be a Korean Auctioneer lingo ( I don't even know if there is such a thing). I can't wait until we can understand what he is saying!
On June 1st I had him to the doctor for what should have been a 15 months checkup. However, he was actually 16 months at the time. He weighed 25 lbs 12 oz and was 33 inches long. He had a shot and dealt very well with it.
Later that week we went down to Williamsburg, VA to visit with my friend Sharon, her husband Matt, and her son Caleb.
Caleb and Caden enjoying a bath.

Playing in Caleb's pool in the backyard.

This week we got Caden an outdoor play set. While he can't climb the steps quite yet, he loves it. He loves to sit on the play area, loves to "drive", and LOVES the slide. I think in one day he went down the slide about 50 times.


In action!



Pure Joy! I just love this little boy :)





No comments: